Maintaining the rumour is that, HONDA will launch the bicycle of CBR 150R to India in 2009. It is probably because competing with Yamaha FZ16 and YZF R15, pulsars of Bajaj, the hero Honda Karizma, the CBZ Xtreme and the piece.
Honda could not very sure feeling with these much new launching of the competitors. : - D us should still remember that Honda recently launched the bicycle 125cc, slaughterman.
That which it can be. we are always ready to make warm welcome with this fresh bicycle! ! :)
Summary of vehicle:
- Engine: valve cooled by a liquid of DOHC 4
- Displacement: 149.9cc
- Race of boring X: 63.547.2mm
- Compression ratio: 11.0:1
- Power: 17.1PS@10500rpm
- Toruque: 13.06Nm@8500rpm
- Lighting: Direct system of TDCI
- Installation carburizing: Carburizing type of cv
- Transmission: 6 speeds
- Sight: Twin member
- Weight: 124kg (dry)