Bill will assemble MX1 for Aprilia in 2009

Bill will assemble MX1 for Aprilia in 2009

The Swiss rider Julien Bill signed a long-term contract with the team of factory of Aprilia MX1; in the championship of the world 2009 MX1 it will benefit from the statute of the number one.

After its last aspect on Honda two weeks ago in front of its crowd at the house at Supercross of Geneva, Bill will concentrate entirely on its new task.

The race in Geneva was very difficult for me. Because of a strong influenza the week before Geneva, there I could not show my full capacity. Moreover I had to undertake a small surgery to obtain finally removed from the 5 years damage,� Switzerland indicated.

This intervention enables me to be still to 100% of my capacities. I am now to be able very happy to concentrate entirely on my new bicycle.

A two days session of test in Italy was already made and I am really astonished at which point the comprised bicycle. The engine is really powerful and the general impression of the bicycle is good too. In order to further improve it top, we will work with the suspensions and we could change them but our goal is to astonish everyone by carrying out some really good results.

Naturally, there is always an enormous work in front of me but I am magic to make part of this development. Independently of Aprilia I will be constant the next year by Sinisalo, Tcx, Shoei, Scott and Agip.